BidGenius Key Features
- Subcontractor Contacts ManagementBidGenius stores and manages the contact information related to each subcontractor.
Exhaustive information includes, 1) Address, Phone, Fax & Email 2) Trades 3) Classifications 4) Work locations 5) Multiple contacts 6) Unlimited Linked documents 7) Preference for receiving communication
Subcontractors can then be filtered based on any of the above criteria and pulled out from the vendor database for adding to a project and sending out Invitations and other Bid Documents.
- BidGenius Plan RoomThe BidGenius Plan Room or BidRoom is a secure server where you may upload Plans, Specifications or any other document for sharing with the subcontractors/ suppliers. The documents are available online the moment you upload the documents successfully to your BidRoom. Any type of document may be uploaded. supports PDF, doc, xls, tiff, gif, jpg, and other formats.
The BidRoom also allows the subcontractors to provide an online response to your Invitations.
When you connect to your BidRoom, the Company's Home Page, Project Information and Current Bid Opportunities is automatically uploaded to your BidRoom.
- Fax-Email ITBs and other Bid DocumentsBidGenius allows you to send Mass Faxes and/or Emails to a selected subcontractors with just a single click.
You may fax/email any document to your subcontractor in just a few minutes. Send,
ITBs, Bid Requests, Addenda, Memos, Reminder Memos, Transmittals, Followup/ Update Documents
- Email Broadcast CapabilityEmail Broadcast is a powerful feature that allows you to followup/ update your subcontractors via emails.
BidGenius facilitates the process of following up with the subcontractors to remind them to respond or update them regarding any change in the project deadlines or otherwise. Once the bidders list has been setup, all or specific subcontractors in the list can be included in the email broadcast.
- ITB Response TrackingSubcontractors may submit their ITB Responses Online or via Fax/ Email/ Phone.
For the online response, they have to just select the response and put in some remarks(optional) and hit the submit button. No entry is required at your end. For the responses received via Phone/ Fax/ Email you need to log in the responses manually. Once a the response has been logged the names of all the subcontractors who have responded will be removed from the list.
All responses may be then viewed under tracking reports. Also, for further reports, subcontractor lists may be filtered based on the ITB Responses.
- Store Subs Documents ElectronicallyUnlimited documents may be linked to each subcontractor to store information related to the subcontractor such as, Pre-Qualification Forms,Project References, Minority Certifications, Insurance Certificates or Proposals
The linked documents can be viewed directly from within BidGenius leading to faster and easier access to information and leading to a paperless environment.
- Auto-Updated Current Bid Opportunities on PlanRoomThe Current Bid Opportunities Page is automatically updated on connection to the BidRoom. The display of this page as well as individual projects can be controlled by you.
It is your online Bid Calendar with all the project information and contact information. Project Information and contact for that project is included so that subcontractors may get in touch with the individual if they are interested in bidding for that project.
Projects listed are picked up based on the bid due date. All projects with a bid due date greater than the current date are listed here. The list is automatically updated.
- Store & Review Subcontractor ProposalsThe Subcontractor Proposals with the Base Bid, unlimited Alternates and unlimited Unit Prices may be stored and then reviewed in BidGenius.
Quick Check utility provides trades with missing proposals so that you have a complete Final Bid. The selected Proposal Amount, Alternates and Unit Prices are then combined to give a Final Bid Estimate.
- Manage General Conditions/ Alternates/ Overheads/ UnitPricesBidGenius allows you to calculate General Conditions, Overheads, Alternates and Unit Prices. The calculation formalae for General Conditions and Overheads can be customized to work for you.
Unlimited Alternates and Unit Prices can be handled using BidGenius.
- Prepare Final Bid EstimateThe Final Bid Estimate includes the Selected Proposals, the General Conditions, Overheads and Profit.
Breakdown of the General Conditions, Overheads, Alternates and Unit Prices is also available.
The Final Bid Estimate Report can be exported to Excel also.
Creative Websoft, Inc. understands that everyone has different needs for their Bidding System. Whether you are a small company or a large corporate company, we will give the necessary attention to provide best support in order to implement BidGenius successfully.